- Blog post on ThatEarCandy.com $75
- Publishing Admin Services: Music PRO & SoundExchange Registration, Distribution uploads, along with BDS and Media Base encoding for tracking.
* SoundExchange: collects and disputes royalties for the featured artist and the sound recording copyright owner when content is played on a non-interactive digital source.
* Song uploaded to one of the digital aggregators ( CdBaby / DistroKid / TuneCore.
Aggregators (known as a distributor) are a conduit to help you distribute your music globally through digital stores and streaming platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Tidal, Amazon Music, etc.
* Song encoded to BDS: Neilsen Broadcast Data Systems, better known as BDS is a service that tracks monitored radio, television, and internet airplay of songs based o the number of spins and detections.
* Song encoded with Mediabase: is a music industry service that monitors radio station airplay in the U.S and Canadian markets, it runs on a point-based system. Mediabase publishes music charts and data based on the most played songs on terrestrial and satellite radio providing in-depth analytical tools for radio and record industry professionals.
- Split Sheets and Song agreement
- Booking Contracts / Show Agreement
- Black Box Promotion Music e-blast